Get the most out of your city break or weekend away in Europe with KLM. Check out our favourite reasons to get away!
Looking for the most beautiful city breaks in Europe to explore this season? Treat yourself and your loved one to a romantic getaway. Explore the enchanting beauty of Venice; a gondola ride through the waterways of the Canale Grande is one to cross off your bucket list. Looking for some Spanish sun? Head over to Barcelona and immerse yourself in the beautiful Catalan culture; don’t forget to indulge and sample authentic paella and tapas.
Explore the shopping capitals of Europe
With its picturesque streets and lively ambience, Rome is the perfect city for a spot of retail indulgence. Renew your wardrobe at Piazza Di Spagna, or browse through vintage boutiques for wondrous keepsake finds at via del Governo Vecchio.
Geneva is a paradise for lovers of all things prestigious. Home to haute couture and luxury Swiss timepieces, stroll along the chic streets of Rue de Rhône, the most glamorous street in the city. After a day out and about, treat yourself to some of Switzerland’s master chocolatiers’ finest confectionary.
Take a culinary journey
New Nordic cuisine is on the rise; experience the gastronomies of Copenhagen, the city with the most Michelin stars in Scandinavia. See how old and new come together with Denmark’s melting pot of street food and fine dining, fused with their love for organic, sustainable and local products.
Delight your taste buds in the Catalan capital, where a tapas bar can be found on the corner of almost every street. Sample some of Barcelona’s local specialities: exquisite olives, Jamon iberico, and an assortment of fresh or dry-cured chorizo, while sipping on fine Spanish wine.
Escape for a romantic break
Thinking of a romantic getaway with your significant other? Meander the picture perfect piazzas and beautiful palazzos; enjoy the beautiful sight of Venice from a traditional gondola. Glide through the strikingly beautiful canals and discover what makes this charming place known as the city of love.
Travel back in time
Fascinated by cultural treasures? From artistic legacies to imperial architecture of the Hofburg palace, Vienna has something wonderful to discover at every corner. Grace your senses to the city’s musical heritage of world-renowned composers including Mozart, Beethoven and Straus.
Flights to the most beautiful cities in Europe
Looking for a cheap ticket to the most beautiful destinations in Europe? With KLM, your holiday begins the moment you step on board.
• All prices are in GBP and per passenger and include taxes and charges.
• Prices may differ from the displayed fares at short notice as prices and availability are updated frequently.
• Seat availability may be very limited at the prices displayed for desired travel dates, travel periods can vary and blackout periods may apply.
• Travel periods can vary and blackout periods may apply.
• For flights to destinations in Europe with Economy Light fares, one piece of hand luggage (12kg) is included whilst check-in luggage can be transported at an additional fee.
• A credit card surcharge of 2% may apply up to a maximum of GBP 20.
• Prices are based upon departures from selected airport to/ via Amsterdam and may involve flights operated by airline partners, in which case all KLM products and services may not be available on board or at the airport.
• Conditions of carriage and fare rules apply. Tickets may not be changeable or refundable after booking and additional charges may need to be paid. For non-flexible tickets booked, tickets are only valid for the dates shown, and first sector must be flown to avoid cancellation of all sectors booked.