Get the most out of your city break or weekend away in Europe with KLM. Check out our favourite reasons to get away!
Looking for the most beautiful city breaks in Europe to explore this season? Treat yourself and your loved one to a romantic getaway. Explore the enchanting beauty of Venice; a gondola ride through the waterways of the Canale Grande is one to cross off your bucket list. Looking for some Spanish sun? Head over to Barcelona and immerse yourself in the beautiful Catalan culture; don’t forget to indulge and sample authentic paella and tapas.
Explore the shopping capitals of Europe
Home to one of the most important fashion weeks in the calendar, discover a place where Gucci, Armani and Versace are as much a part of everyday life as an espresso coffee. Budget-friendly boutiques and artisan shops alike can be found nestled throughout the streets of the city, while the beautiful Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II hosts only the most prestigious of labels. Milan is the perfect combination of modern design and fine vintage.
Take a culinary journey
New Nordic cuisine is on the rise; experience the gastronomies of Scandinavia in Bergen. See how old and new come together with Norway’s melting pot of street food and fine dining, fused with their love for organic, sustainable and local products.
Delight your taste buds in the Catalan capital, where a tapas bar can be found on the corner of almost every street. Sample some of Barcelona’s local specialities: exquisite olives, Jamon iberico, and an assortment of fresh or dry-cured chorizo, while sipping on fine Spanish wine.
Escape for a romantic break
Thinking of a romantic getaway with your significant other? Meander the picture perfect piazzas and beautiful palazzos; enjoy the beautiful sight of Venice from a traditional gondola. Glide through the strikingly beautiful canals and discover what makes this charming place known as the city of love.
Travel back in time
Fascinated by cultural treasures? From artistic legacies to imperial architecture of the Hofburg palace, Vienna has something wonderful to discover at every corner. Grace your senses to the city’s musical heritage of world-renowned composers including Mozart, Beethoven and Straus.
Or why not discover the wonders of Wroclaw? Nestled on the Oder River in Western Poland, the city is recognised for its gothic town hall and elegant townhouses that mantle the famous market square, Rynek.
Flights to the most beautiful cities in Europe
Looking for a cheap ticket to the most beautiful destinations in Europe? With KLM, your holiday begins the moment you step on board.
• All prices are for return Economy Class tickets per passenger and include taxes and charges. Prices may change to less or more than the advertised fares at short notice as prices and availability are updated frequently.
• Seat availability may be very limited at the prices advertised for desired travel dates, travel periods can vary and blackout periods may apply.
• Check-in baggage allowance may differ per ticket option. Please check the exact allowance applicable for your ticket option at time of booking.
• Credit card surcharge of 2% may apply up to a maximum of £20.
• Prices are based upon departures from selected airport via Amsterdam and may involve connecting flights. Flights may be operated by airline partners in which case KLM products and services may not be available at the airport or on-board.
• Conditions of carriage and fare rules apply. Tickets may not be changeable or refundable after booking and additional charges may be payable. For non-flexible tickets booked, tickets are only valid for the dates shown, and first sector must be flown to avoid cancellation of all sectors booked.