Get the most out of your city break or weekend away in Europe with KLM. Check out our favourite reasons to get away!
Looking for the most beautiful city breaks in Europe to explore this autumn? Escape the hustle and bustle of your busy schedule and wind down in the many hot springs and bathhouses Budapest has to offer! Looking for some Spanish sun? Head over to Barcelona and immerse yourself in the beautiful Catalan culture; don’t forget to indulge and sample authentic paella and tapas.
A birthday to remember
Thinking of surprising someone on their special day? With a combination of historic culture and a vibrant and youthful art scene - Berlin is the perfect destination to celebrate birthdays. Wander over to Prague for an astonishing experience of the sights and sounds of the city. Make sure to bring your most comfortable shoes – high up in the hills, the views from Prague Castle and Strahov Monastery are spectacular.
Explore the fashion capitals of Europe
Home to one of the most important fashion weeks in the calendar, discover a place where Gucci, Armani and Versace are as much a part of everyday life as an espresso coffee. Budget-friendly boutiques and artisan shops alike can be found nestled throughout the streets of the city, while the beautiful Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II hosts only the most prestigious of labels. Milan is the perfect combination of modern design and fine vintage.
Take a culinary journey
Delight your taste buds in the Spanish capital, where a tapas bar can be found on the corner of almost every street. Infused with passion, the culinary tradition of Madrid is a melting pot of local cuisines from various regions of Spain. Sample the most exquisite olives, Jamón ibérico, and an assortment of fresh or dry-cured chorizo while sipping on fine Spanish wine.
Travel back in time
A city of haunting ruins and incredible architecture from the Roman era – meandering the streets of Rome is like a journey into the past. Explore the fascinating ambience of the ancient icons of Rome like the Colosseum, the Vatican, and St. Peter’s Basilica. Immerse yourself in the historical heritage of Italy’s biggest city. Fascinated by artistic legacies? Discover the musical heritage of Vienna, the birth place of world-renowned composers including Mozart, Beethoven and Straus.
Flights to the most beautiful cities in Europe
Looking for a cheap ticket to the most beautiful destinations in Europe? With KLM your holiday begins the moment you step on board.
• All prices are in GBP and per passenger and include taxes and charges.
• Prices may differ from the displayed fares at short notice as prices and availability are updated frequently.
• Seat availability may be very limited at the prices displayed for desired travel dates, travel periods can vary and blackout periods may apply.
• Travel periods can vary and blackout periods may apply.
• For flights to destinations in Europe with Economy Light fares, one piece of hand luggage (12kg) is included whilst check-in luggage can be transported at an additional fee.
• A credit card surcharge of 2% may apply up to a maximum of GBP 20.
• Flights may include connections.
• Flights may be operated by airline partners in which case KLM products and services may not be available at the airport or on board.
• Conditions of carriage and fare rules apply. Tickets may not be changeable or refundable after booking and additional charges may need to be paid. For non-flexible tickets booked, tickets are only valid for the dates shown, and first sector must be flown to avoid cancellation of all sectors booked.