Get the most out of your city break or weekend away in Europe with KLM. Check out our favourite reasons to get away!
Looking for the most beautiful city breaks in Europe to explore this Summer? Head to Brussels and treat yourself to some retail therapy. Don’t forget to indulge and sample some Belgian chocolate! If you are looking to take things slower, take in a truly historic Hanseatic town in Bremen and stop to smell the flowers in the Botanika. Looking for a cultural getaway? Then Berlin is for you, with 175 museums waiting to be explored and a vibrant & youthful art scene!
Travel back in time
History buffs will find Stockholm the perfect destination for their city break. Meander through the cobbled streets between medieval buildings of Gamla Stan and visit the majestic Stockholm palace. Stroll through the historic Altstadt of Zürich and immerse yourself in the history of art, with works by Picasso, Kandinsky and Chagall featuring in galleries throughout the trendy Zürich West district.
Take a culinary journey
Luxembourg is the place to be for gourmet cuisine. The city is full of renowned restaurants and offers a large selection of award-winning eateries, and make sure to sample the heavenly chocolate and join the well-dressed locals for a glass of ‘knippchen’, the local term for their beloved bubbly wine.
Explore the great outdoors
Nestled between the Alps and Lake Geneva, the city of Geneva makes for a stunning retreat for nature lovers! Combine days spent exploring the city and strolling through The Jardin Anglais with breaks out the city for hiking and mountain biking.
Flights to the most beautiful cities in Europe
Looking for a cheap ticket to the most beautiful destinations in Europe? With KLM your holiday begins the moment you step on board.
• All prices are in GBP and per passenger and include taxes and charges.
• Prices may differ from the displayed fares at short notice as prices and availability are updated frequently.
• Seat availability may be very limited at the prices displayed for desired travel dates, travel periods can vary and blackout periods may apply.
• Travel periods can vary and blackout periods may apply.
• For flights to destinations in Europe with Economy Light fares, one piece of hand luggage (12kg) is included whilst check-in luggage can be transported at an additional fee.
• A credit card surcharge of 2% may apply up to a maximum of GBP 20.
• Flights may include connections.
• Flights may be operated by airline partners in which case KLM products and services may not be available at the airport or on board.
• Conditions of carriage and fare rules apply. Tickets may not be changeable or refundable after booking and additional charges may need to be paid. For non-flexible tickets booked, tickets are only valid for the dates shown, and first sector must be flown to avoid cancellation of all sectors booked.